1. Discuss the issues associated with signature based versus anomalous behavior anti-virus algorithms.
2. Please read the KPMG report in the link https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/pdf/2014/05/cyber-security-not-just-technology.pdf . Which of the five mistakes, do you think, is more common in an organization/business of your choice? Which of the three options would be more challenging in taking action (risk assessment, changing organizational culture or determining the budget)?
3. Considering the five styles of conflict management listed by Kenneth W. Thomas, which method do you think would be more effective in a cybersecurity team and what could be the more common challenges related to communication in cybersecurity teams?
4. What is a static ARP table and what is the disadvantage of using one?
5. What is the difference between active spoofing and blind spoofing?
6 How would an attacker perform TCP session hijacking with packet blocking?
7 How common are duplicate packets and retransmission on most TCP/IP networks?
8 Discuss the issues associated with signature based versus anomalous behavior anti-virus algorithms