1. In a sequentially consistent memory allows six possible statement inter leavings. List them all.
2. Why is W(x)1 R (x)0 R (x)1 not legal?
3. In, is 000000 a legal output for a memory that is only PRAM consistent? Explain your answer.
4. In most implementations of (eager) release consistency in DSM systems, shared variables are synchronized on a release, but not on an acquire. Why is acquire needed at all then?
5. In suppose that the page owner is located by broadcasting. In which of the cases should the page be sent for a read?