– Answer the following essay questions:
1. What are the key value-propositions driving the move toward eBusiness? What are the fundamental changes in consumers that make these propositions meaningful today when they were not 20 years ago?
2. What new and changed roles and responsibilities are required of an eBusiness that is not required by traditional business models? Provide a concrete example with a realistic scenario.
3. List the key eBusiness enablers and technologies, prioritize them, and explain the significance of the top three with concrete supporting references.
4. One consequence of so many “free” online products and services is that we are being bombarded by advertisements. For online news stories, we now see a 30 second advertisement between each and every news story video, some of which are not even 30 seconds in length. It is now to the point that it is difficult to impossible to pay for some products or services without advertising. Is this a sustainable business model? Explain.
5. Identify a new product or service that has just become popular in the last year or two that you believe could only exist due to eBusiness. Describe the product or service, its value proposition, and what there is about this product or service that made it impossible to be sold prior to the rise of eBusiness.