USING OUTLINE THAT IS IN THE ATTACHMENT WRITE RESEARCH PAPER WITH THE SOUCES I AM PROVIDING AND THE BULLET POINTS I AM PROVIDING
After you have written your outline, you will initiate work on the first draft of your paper. While the draft is not expected to include all of the points that you will have in your final paper, it must provide enough detail so that the general scope and depth of the final paper is clear. Your final paper must be at least 1,800 words and include six or more credible sources. Two of the resources must be from academic journals.
Your first draft must include the following four sections:
- An introduction that introduces the selected topic and discusses how the analysis was conducted.
- A literature review that provides a detailed summary of the economic circumstances and facts that serve as the foundation of the economic analysis.
- A narrative body that includes:
- An economic analysis that uses the tools developed in the course along with your graphical depiction of the economics applied to your topic. Provide an explanation of the graphical analysis. Don’t leave it to the reader to figure out your intention. The specific analysis will depend on your chosen topic.
- Statistics that support your topic and narrative.
- Conclusion and a brief summary.
Use current APA formatting for your paper including these elements:
- Title page
- Page numbers
- Source citations
- Reference list
An abstract and table of contents are not required.