30 Suppose You Buy A Call Option Of A Firm S Stock The Current Price Of The Stock I 3300863

(30%) Suppose you buy a call option of a firm’s stock. The current price of the stock is $60, but the price will change next period, with a probability 70% of increasing to $120, and with a probability 30% of decreasing to $30. The exercise price for this call option is $70 at expiration (next period). Assume the interest rate is 5%. a) What is the present value of your expected profit? (Remember that is the price of the call option in today’s dollars) b) Now consider a three-period case: Suppose the stock price in the first period is still $60. In the second period, the stock price will increase to $120 with a probability 70%, and this price will continue to change in the third period, with a probability 40% of increasing to $150 and a probability 60% of decreasing to $100; in the second period, the stock price will go down to $30 with a probability 30%, and this price will also continue to change in the third period, with a probability 40% of going up to $65 and a probability 60% of going down to $20. The call option you buy will expire in the third period and the exercise price is still $70. The interest rate is still assumed to be 5%. Calculate the present value of your expected profit

Connect with a professional writer in 5 simple steps

Please provide as many details about your writing struggle as possible

Academic level of your paper

Type of Paper

When is it due?

How many pages is this assigment?