1. Identify a claim in the reading that you dispute, and explain why you disagree with the logic or the facts of the claim.
2. Pose an interesting unanswered question you have from the reading.
3. Suggest a method for resolving an issue raised by the reading.
4. Describe a current event or news item that is an excellent example of an idea in the reading. Show how the example embodies or illustrates the reading.
5. Show how something in the reading connects to real life, your own or someone else’s.
6. Give a real-life counterexample to one of the claims made in the reading. Explain why the theory is inadequate to deal with examples of this type.
one page single spaced please by tomorrow at noon.