Students are to answer the following questions. This is a personal assessment and no outside resources are to be used, these replies are your own personal opinions.
1. What are some of the drawbacks to greed?
2. How can you combat greed is your own personal / business life?
3. Is there a way to help others deal with greed?
4. Ego, greed, or misguided thinking, which is the toughest to combat in your life? In the workplace?
5. Can you think of other issues that might lead to unethical behavior?
6. Does culture really care about greed, ego, or misguided thinking? Does it care about ethical behavior?