It is only 750-1000 words report but I need you to follow the instructions properly.
Assessment Instructions to Student:
· Attempt all questions in the assessment.
· All answers to be typed using Microsoft Word
Resources permitted during assessment:
· Dictionaries: Standard, Bilingual, Digital
· Electronic devices: Laptops, Computers, Internet
Additional Assessment Instructions to Assessor:
Reasonable adjustment: Trainers may make reasonable allowances for learners in accordance with the C&I Learner Support Policy contained in the Participant Handbook. This may relate to the timeframe for undertaking this assessment task in class or relate to an extension to the due date. Consult with the Curriculum & Learning Manager prior to administering this assessment to ensure Learner Support needs are met.
BSBCUS402 Assessment Requirements
Evidence of the ability to:
· communicate effectively with customers including
· helping customers to articulate their needs and evaluate options
· explaining products/services and how they match customer needs
· establishing regular communication
· explaining customer rights and responsibilities
· address customer’s needs
· use organisational procedures to document customer satisfaction
· develop and maintain networks to support meeting customer needs
· identify potential difficulties in meeting customer needs and taking appropriate action.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.
To complete the unit requirements safely and effectively, the individual must:
· explain organisational procedures and standards for establishing and maintaining customer service relationships
· describe informed consent
· explain consumer rights and responsibilities
· describe ways to establish effective regular communication with customers
· outline details of products or services including with reference to:
· possible alternative products and services
· variations within a limited product and service range.
Assessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the customer service field of work and include access to:
· office equipment and resources
· business technology
· organisational policies, procedures, quality systems, manuals and guidelines for customer management
· examples of products/services and promotional strategies
· case studies and, where possible, real situations
· Interaction with others.
Assessors of this unit must satisfy the requirements for assessors in applicable vocational education and training legislation, frameworks and/or standards.
BSBRES411 – Analyse and Present Research Information
|Evidence of the ability to:· identify research requirements and objectives· gather, organise and present research information· communicate effectively with research stakeholders to clarify requirements· maintain and handle information and documents systematically and securely· preparing reports on research findings including:· recommendations based on the analysis of research information· clear and justified assumptions and conclusions· use of efficient and reliable research methods· analyse, evaluate and interpret research information to support organisational activities.Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.|
|Knowledge EvidenceThe candidate must be able to demonstrate the following knowledge to effectively complete the tasks outlined in the elements and performance criteria of this unit, and to manage tasks and reasonably foreseeable contingencies in the context of the work role:· Key features of organisational policies and procedures relating to:· the access of digital information· the storage/transmission of information· legal and ethical obligations relating to workplace information· key concepts related to research and analysis including reliability and validity· key features of research processes and strategies to identify new sources (online and print) of information and efficient and effective use.Assessment ConditionsAssessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the knowledge management research field of work and include access to:· workplace information systems, equipment and resources· workplace policies and procedures· case studies and, where possible, real situations in the workplace.Assessor of this unit must satisfy the assessor requirements in applicable vocational education and training legislation, frameworks and/or standards.|
PART ONE: REPORT (BSBCUS402 BSBRES411) Choose one (1) company that you would like to work for and choose one (1) type of product or service that they offer in your chosen field of expertise. Using the research skills you garnered in your undergraduate study, collect, organise, interpret & analyse the following customer service information from your chosen company into a professional report. You may wish to interview someone who is working in this company as a part of your research. Please reference all valid sources of your information (both on-line and non-electronic). Answer the following questions in a professional business report style format and upload in Moodle. (Minimum 750 and maximum 1000 words)
1. What is the name of the company, their vision & mission, their location & the customer services and/or products that they provide?
2. Who are their customers & what are their customer segments? Describe how you researched this online using specific words and phrases (Boolean operators) to ensure you got valid & reliable information.
3. How does this company determine what their customer’s needs are? (Use specific evidence-based research examples and explain how this helps identify the customer needs).
4. Explain the role of promotional strategies in targeting customer’s needs using a specific promotional strategy used by this company for this product or service.
5. What procedures does the company have in place to ensure that their promotional strategies are up to date and relevant to the customer’s needs? Please include numerical data such as sales figures etc
6. What products or services are offered by the company to each segment & why? (Identify where the company meets the specific needs of the customer in the service or the product and how they match the product or service to these needs). Support this answer with evidence & analysis from your research.
7. What are some areas of the customer’s need that may not be met by this product or service? (Include any difficulties that you can envisage with the way the product or service is marketed? Support this answer with evidence & analysis from your research.
8. What alternative products or services are there in the same market? List three (3) and briefly describe their advantages & disadvantages.
9. If you were working for this company describe how would you assist your customer in determining what they needed from this product or service? What alternatives could you offer them in the product range? How would you prioritise what the customer’s needs were?
10. What rights do the customers have with regards to faulty products or unsatisfactory services? (Quote relevant legislation, ethical obligations, Codes of Practice, Policies & Procedures, Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statements & identify how & when they are applied and what each one means for the consumer).
11. What procedures would you put in place if you were working in this company to ensure that all referrals for the product or service are relevant and matching to the needs of the customer?
12. What events and networks would you need to attend and/or maintain to ensure that you had an ongoing pipeline of referrals? Give two (2) examples one internal and one external and why you consider these two be the most important.
13. Imagine you are the owner, manager or team member of the company you have picked. Your task is to research current best practice in maintaining customer records and customer interaction history and then describe / suggest what your company will do to achieve best practice in these areas. You are required to document the process including how your company manages customer satisfaction, customer confidentiality and customer security? How do your recommendations compare with what currently exists in the company?
14. Finally, who would you distribute this report to if you were working in this company and why? Who would you seek feedback from to ensure that your findings were suitable & sufficient for organisational requirements?
PART ONE: REPORT (STYLE GUIDE) Ensure you include answers to the questions above in a report format using the style guide provided below.
Structure of reports should be flexible but generally follow:
Introduction should do the following:
· present an overview of the subject matter
· describe the research methods
· identify the findings (can use bullet points)
· list recommendations (can use bullet points)
· use language appropriate to audience and purpose.
Body text should be ordered into clear sections with sub-sections if required. Text should contain analysis of findings and should be written using paragraphs.
Language uses plain English as follows:
· active verbs
· present tense
· accurate language with any jargon explained
· formal English tone
· no contractions
· use consistent format including fonts and styles
· use font size 10-12 for body text
· use 1.5 spacing
· one line between paragraphs
· justify text
· use same font style for all headings
· use section headings
· your name and date in footer
· include page numbers
· use correct citation for all references used.