Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA1 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA1 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research one (1) peer-reviewed article that can be used to answer your upcoming PA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the article in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be
different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched in order to fully answer your PA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your PA1 assignment.
Please ensure that you insert your reference for the article in APA format, as your
reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
● How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
● Most important aspects of the article
● Any findings and conclusions
● Approximately 250 to 350 words in length
● Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)
● Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
● “IMPORTANT” – Include the reference for the article