Define the Circle2D class that contains:
• Two double data fields named x and y that specify the center of thecircle with get methods.
• A data field radius with a get method.
• A no-arg constructor that creates a default circle with (0, 0) for(x, y) and 1 for radius.
• A constructor that creates a circle with the specified x, y, andradius.
• A method getArea() that returns the area of the circle.
• A method getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of thecircle.
• A method contains(double x, double y) that returns true if thespecified point (x, y) is inside this circle. See Figure10.14(a).
• A method contains(Circle2D circle) that returns true if thespecified circle is inside this circle. See Figure 10.14(b).
• A method overlaps(Circle2D circle) that returns true if thespecified circle overlaps with this circle. See the figurebelow.
(a) A point is inside the circle. (b) A circle is inside anothercircle. (c) A circle overlaps another circle.