5-7 page paper.
6-7 reference between 2015-2020, include reference page APA 7 style.
From a recent (past 5 years) peer-reviewed journal, find an article that utilized the quantitative method. Read the article and be able to provide a short summary of the study. Use the following guidelines:
Introduction – Briefly discuss the purpose of the Introduction section of a manuscript.
- Problem Statement – Identify the background/rationale and research problem for the study.
- Theory – Identify the theory the researcher(s) grounded the study in and describe the major research findings that support the theory. Next, list out the research questions or hypotheses.
Methods – Briefly discuss the purpose of the Methods section of a manuscript.
- Population and Sample – Who or what was the population of interest and what sample participated in the study.
- Tools for Measurement – Present the assessment or survey tools that were used to collect the data.
- Design – Briefly describe the research design that was utilized. Provide a definition of the design and a rationale as to why the design was the most appropriate (i.e., connect the design back to the research problem to be addressed).
- Procedures – Briefly describe the data collection procedures.
Results – Briefly discuss the purpose of the Results section of a manuscript.
- Identify the primary type of statistical analysis that was used to analyze the data.
Discussion – Briefly discuss the purpose of the Discussion section of a manuscript.
- Describe the findings of the study and discuss how it supports or refutes the theory presented in the literature review.
Limitations and Suggestions – Identify the potential reasons why one should “suspend trust” in the research. Offer potential suggestions for improvement.