IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. When counseling students with developmental disabilities, counselors need to be able to understand characteristics and needs of these groups, be familiar with laws and rights pertaining to these groups, include these groups sometimes in the classroom, and help promote social/emotional adjustment.
2. Individuals with specific learning disabilities exhibit
3. What is the most common social/emotional difficulty experienced by students with disabilities?
4. Children and adolescents with learning disabilities are in need of
5. Students with severe and profound emotional and behavior disorders are characterized by
6. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (1997) requires that
7. Public Law 92-142 gave access to public education for all students from age 3 through 21.
8. Students who are twice exceptional
9. List the three subtypes of ADHD are predominately inattentive type, predominately hyperactive-impulsive type and combined type.
10. Counselors can help to accurately identify culturally diverse students with disabilities by
11. The key issue for adoptive families seems to be that the adopted children have sustained
12. Children of divorce may experience
13. The middle child in an alcoholic family is commonly called a
14. Counselors working with at-risk youth should
15. Children of alcoholic parents may display
16. The usual adjustment period for divorce is
17. Children in the preoperational state of development usually believe that
18. Adopted adolescents oftentimes struggle with
19. How well children adjust to divorce depends on
20. Resilience is defined as
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: