- The portfolio paper covers the array of topics discussed and presented in the course. The paper will be evaluated using the Unit Assignments and Portfolio Paper rubric (Appendix A).
Cover page for the portfolio, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (page 1)
- A minimum of 9 pages, including information developed from Units 1-6. Please make sure that information presented is not identically copied from each unit’s writing assignments. Utilize each assignment, expound on the information, and provide additional information if needed (APA Formatting required).
- A minimum of 1 page summarizing of your understanding of the biblical implications for the topic (APA Formatting required)..
- A reference page (APA Formatting required), including a minimum of 10 references, including the text, books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), and other periodicals.
- Complete a 20 slide, Final Paper-PowerPoint Presentation. Assignments are due no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT). Earlier submissions are accepted.
- Review the rubric (Appendix C) for the expectations and format of the PowerPoint presentation. As you complete this assignment, you may include voice, video, etc., up to 10 MB. Be creative with your PowerPoint Presentations.