For this touchstone, you will be writing a success narrative consisting of three components. Specifically, you will write about the following: Who I Am Now: Create a brief biographical s
ASSIGNMENT: For this touchstone, you will be writing a success narrative consisting of three components. Specifically, you will write about the following:
- Who I Am Now: Create a brief biographical statement describing your academic and professional history, as well as any relevant personal characteristics you’d like to share.
- My Goals: Identify three (3) professional and/or academic long-term goals for your future.
- How I Will Get There: Based on the professional or academic goals you created, identify at least two (2) short-term steps for each of these goals, and set target dates for each of these short-term steps. Make sure that in your plan to achieve these goals, you account for obstacles that may present themselves along the way
The following requirements must be met for your submission to be graded:
· Composition must be 2-3 pages (approximately 500-750 words).
· Double-space the composition and use one-inch margins.
· Use a readable 12-point font.
· All writing must be appropriate for an academic context.
· Composition must be original and written for this assignment.
· Submission must include your name, the name of the course, the date, and the title of your composition.
· Include all the assignment components in a single file.
· Acceptable file formats include .doc, and .docx.
I am a 33-year-old business management major with a decade of clinical management experience. I am currently a practice manager for a well established medical group.
I aspire to become an executive leader within my organization (VP).