1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
As an advanced practice nurse, one can engage in activism in order to achieve desired policy changes at various levels including their own organization.
1. Should nurses be unionized? yes or not, and why?
2. How does being unionized impact a workforce culture of safety?
3. Include one MSN Essential in your discussion that relates to this topic ( MSN Essential 2: Systems leadership and Basic Organizational for patient safety and quality care)
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. Reflection about Ethical Issues and Consent and Participant Recruitment in nursing research
Part 3: Nursing Theory
1. How does the theory of expanding consciousness apply to our healthcare society today?
2. How does theory affect nursing profession to provide care to a diverse population of patients?
3. Can you identify with any of these theories in your profession?
Part 4: Health Promotion
Topic: Local programs to satisfy health care needs.
Health problem: Breast cancer in menopausal patients
Purpose project: Through pedagogical groups, during the three months after the diagnosis, improve the awareness of menopausal patients about the risk factors for developing breast cancer
Select one research looking for promotion or primary prevention strategies in Florida about the health problem.
1. Summarize its purpose
2. Describe the condition of interest
3. Describe the community or group of interest
4. Describe and providing a concise idea about the strategy
5. Describe its implementation, and the evaluation.
6. Is this source providing doable ideas for your project?Topic 2.
Prepare an annotated bibliography of two journal articles, regardless of the type of the study (quantitative, qualitative or mixed) about the health problem.
** The studies should have a national or global perspective about a preventable condition
** One of them at least should be from a government agency.
7. Prepare a summary per article in one paragraph per article.
Part 5: Epidemiology
1. How can behavioral economics principles be used to improve your health?
a. The health of your family?