This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s): GB600M2: Practice global interconnectedness as it applies to your field of study.
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
GB600M2: Practice global interconnectedness as it applies to your field of study.
Write a 7–9-page paper (2,000–2,500 words), not including the title and reference pages, describing the skills and behaviors necessary to practice global interconnectedness in your field of study that includes the following:
- Introduction to what it means to be an ethical global leader and a specific goal you have regarding global interconnectedness.
- Discussion of the link between business ethics and organizational performance.
- Research on cultural factors that influence leadership and contribute to global leadership effectiveness.
- Analysis of your own cultural intelligence, including cognitive, physical, and emotional. Be sure to connect research to your analysis.
- Recommendations for steps you can take to achieve your goal regarding global interconnectedness. Connecting research to your recommendations will make them stronger.
- Conclusion should summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.
The assessment will be evaluated using the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric. Therefore, please be sure to review this rubric in order to understand the criteria, that it is written with proper grammar and in APA format (including clear section headings), and includes a minimum of four cited and referenced resources, at least two of which must be peer-reviewed (scholarly) journal articles.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 2000 words, 7-9 pages) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)