It’s a concept in this week’s lesson, and a big deal for today’s organizations. Employees who are engaged perform better, customers are more satisfied, and companies are more profitable. In this assignment we’ll take a closer look at organizations that either get it – or don’t.
- Familiarize yourself with the concept of employee engagement.
- Conduct research to locate an article on employee engagement. The article needs to be from a business publication.
- In at least 500 words, summarize the article. Tell us about the key details in your own words.
- State your opinion about it. For example, if you found an article on an organization that does a good job engaging employees, explain why you think so. If you chose an article about a situation where employees are not engaged, provide details about what could be done to correct it.
- Be sure to include a link to your article.