- Read the case study below and answer the questions:
- Answers must be:
- Be 100 words or more (each)
- Use the stand English grammar and spelling
- References are cited (if necessary)
- APA format
Chapter 1: The Journey Begins: Introduction to Community Health Nursing
The nursing student is attending a 1-day orientation at the agency to learn about community health nursing. The nurse is reviewing that community health nursing has opportunities and challenges to keep the nurse interested and involved in a community-focused career for a lifetime. The presenter has provided the students with a list of questions about what was learned during the day. The student nurses each have to prepare a 3-minute presentation for the question assigned to them
1. What is community health and public health?
2. What is meant by the concept of community?
3. What are the differences among the three levels of prevention?
4. What are the eight characteristics of community health nursing?