Write a 1500-word Technical essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows you to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Must read about the Cork Industry, wine industry, and need for closure case study.
Then answer the following questions:
- To what extent is the cork industry guilty of complacency and a lack of innovation? 150 words
- If consumers love corks, why are the producers not providing what their customers want? 150 words
- Is it wine quality or costs that have driven producers to synthetic? 150 words
- How could technology forecasting have helped the cork industry? 150 words
- What level of R&D investment would be required to help the industry diversify and develop new opportunities for its materials? 150 words
- What portfolio of R&D projects would you establish for the cork industry? 150 words
- What role have the wine buyers (end users and others in the supply chain) played in contributing to the fall in demand for cork as a closure? 150 words
- In terms of closures, what are the disadvantages that the cork industry needs to address and what are the advantages that it could promote? 150 words
- Will the cork industry have to concede defeat to the Zork? 150 words
Please make sure that all bulleted points are covered sufficiently in their own separate sections with clear headings. Please go beyond general descriptions and delve deeper into the technical nature of the technologies you presented. Technology specs (data, implementation, programming, coding, protocols, etc.) and visuals (i.e. diagrams, charts, tables, etc.) are much stronger than just textual descriptions. Please do not forget social, legal, financial and other impacts. KPI, ROI and dashboards may also be great tools.
Must be in APA format. Word count does not include reference and title page. Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.