Portfolio Project Option #1: Paper: Evaluation and Analysis of a Change Management Plan ( I have attached all required information) For this project, you will analyze an organizational change plan. Th
Portfolio Project Option #1: Paper: Evaluation and Analysis of a Change Management Plan ( I have attached all required information)
For this project, you will analyze an organizational change plan. This assignment is not a research paper, but is instead an evaluation and critique of the dynamics of the components of a strategic organizational change plan of an organization of your choosing.
The Portfolio Project is designed to do two things:
- Assess your understanding of how to analyze information based on an effective change implementation plan.
- Evaluate your ability to write a critical analysis essay that is based on the purposeful behavior of employees and that is logical, valid, and credible.
Again, our goal here is an analysis of an effective strategic organizational change management model and not of the organization itself.
- Select one of the following organizational change plan management templates as a reference for your Portfolio Project.
- Instructions for Organizational Change Plan Management (Links to an external site.)-attached
- Base your analysis on one organization from the course textbook.. There must be a valid reason for organizational change such as: implementing an environmental sustainability plan, implementing or improving a corporate social responsibility program, or generating innovative and creative outlets that entail flattening the management structure, for example.- Organization attached
- The audience for your analysis may be the board of directors, management, shareholders, or any group of stakeholders of your choice. Be sure to identify which audience you choose.
- Include the following in your analysis:
- Identify the role of strategic renewal in propelling change.
- Focus on the behavioral aspect of organizational change.
- Analyze the dynamics of motivating employees to alter their behaviors.
- Differentiate the three faces of change: turnaround, tools and techniques, and transformation.
- Understand the source of both employee resistance to and support for change.
- Appreciate the importance of trigger events in initiating change efforts.
- Examine the role that “going global” plays in triggering organizational change.
Your Critical Analysis Paper must:
- Cite at least six scholarly sources that are not readings for this course. The CSU‐Global Library is a good place to find your resources.
- Incorporate terms and concepts from the class readings and lecture pages.
- Be 8‐10 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include. Be sure your paper includes a proper introduction and conclusion.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).