Summary: The student will identify an organization that helps shape community health identified in Chapter 1 of your textbook. The student will research this organization and develop a comprehensive PowerPoint presentation elucidating the key elements of the organization defined below.
The student’s PowerPoint presentation should address the following:
- Develop presentation objectives. (What is the point of the presentation? If you were to actually give this presentation, what would the audience learn?)
- Description of the agency/organization
- Mission statements and goals or the organization
- Organizational structure
- Type of organization (governmental, voluntary, etc.)
- Programs and services offered to communities
- Description of the health problems that the community health organization addresses (epidemiological estimates, statistics, etc.)
- Description of the priority population that the organization serves
- Funding sources if applicable
- Other interesting and pertinent information relevant to the mission of the organization
- References (cite all the sources that you utilized in APA format).