1. What is the structural formula of Calcium oxide?
2. How many hydrogen atoms are there in NO3 ?
3. What is the chemical name of CO2?
4. What is the chemical name of this symbol, Pb?
5. What is the structural formula of MgCI2?
Write the chemical formula and answer the following questions below:
1. Barium nitride
2. Carbon tetrahydride
3. Iron (III) Chloride or Ferric chloride
4. Phosphorus pentoxide
5. Aluminium oxide
1. What is the chemical formula of the compound?
2. Which among the compounds are ionic and covalent? How did you determine the difference?