Consider examples of research questions below:
- Does the organization of renal transplant nurse coordinators’ responsibilities influence live donor rates?
- How, if at all, are the timing and location of suicide prevention appointments linked to veterans’ suicide rates?”Examples of Research Questions | PhD | School of Nursing | Vanderbilt University,” n.d.)
Examples of Research Questions | PhD | School of Nursing | Vanderbilt University. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://nursing.vanderbilt.edu/phd/clinicalfaq.php
Chose one of the questions and apply what you learn in week 2 to explain:
1. The process of developing a researchable question.
2. What type of background evidence and defined problem served as a base of the researchable question.
3. Think about what will happen after the question is formulated.