– Subject: Customer Relationship Management – The recommended textbook for the subject: A Practical Approach (6th Edition) – 978-0-13-274239-9 (ONLY CHAPTER 1 FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT). – The assignment sh
– Subject: Customer Relationship Management
– The recommended textbook for the subject: A Practical Approach (6th Edition) – 978-0-13-274239-9 (ONLY CHAPTER 1 FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT).
– The assignment should follow the APA Guidelines.
– Answer the following essay questions:
- Consider a personal experience where you needed help from a customer service organization. How would having each of the following kinds of information about you have been or not been helpful to customer service personnel in helping resolve your issue? Explain your answer: demographic information, psychographic information, and firmographic information.
- Find a recent news story (from the past 6 months) that lists large companies with poor customer service. Select one company from the list and explain the customer service issue it’s having and how, in your opinion, it should be fixed.
- Select one national company and use it to explain the difference between customer expectations and customer perceptions.
- Go to pages 10-12 in your textbook and read the challenge under “Writing Compliment and Complaint Letters/E-mails”. Using APA formatting, choose to write EITHER a compliment letter or a complaint letter using this scenario. You have purchased a laptop computer from Dell Computers online. Go on their Web site for more research to make your letter as realistic as possible. Include as many details as possible about your experience (positive OR negative). Use the last sentences of the letter for a “call to action” you wish the company to take to increase your customer satisfaction.
- There is an economic impact to losing a customer. Describe 4 ways it can impact a company and if they are ever justified.