Unit 6 DB: Consideration “Fails” (LAW204 – Business Law)
There are certain promises that are not considered consideration.
- As a business owner or stakeholder, how can you ensure that your contracts are enforceable?
- Think back to the Lambert case that we discussed in the Unit 5 Discussion. What should Lambert have done differently?
Regardless of whether you are an attorney arguing in court or a business stakeholder pitching to shareholders or a potential client, adding support for your argument from appropriate resources strengthens your content. For this discussion board, be sure to include a citation to an appropriate source that supports the point you are making. (HINT: Your textbook is a great source!)
Chapter 24 Discussion (BUS2123 Principles of Accounting II)
Top of Form
1. Discuss how to analyze investment centers using return on total assets and residual income.
2. Discuss How to analyze investment centers using profit margin and investment turnover.
3. Distinguish the difference between direct and indirect expenses and identify bases for allocating indirect expenses to departments.
Unit 6 Discussion: Careers in Human Services (HSV101 – Introduction to Human Services)
Select a career in human services that interest you. Visit the Occupational Outlook Handbook http://www.bls.gov/ooh/ and answer the following questions: 1) What are the primary tasks associated with this career (in other words, describe the career)? 2) What are the educational requirements, salary and projected growth of this career? 3) What motivated you to choose this career path? What values or characteristics would be reflected in this work?
Unit 6 DB: Inventory (ACC215 Spreadsheet & General Ledger Software)
How does inventory differ from other types of purchases and discuss what controls pertain specifically to