In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please explore and critically think about some of the learning objectives and concepts presented in this course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, social-media, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management, leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth.
Textbook Information for the course:
Zikmund, W. G., Babin, B. J., Carr, J. C., Adhikari, A., & Griffin, M. (2013). Business research methods (9th ed.). B Cengage Learning
1. Please have at least 2 paragraphs
2. Need to have at least 1 peer-reviewed article as the reference and textbook as the reference
3. Please write about the learning outcome from the course “Business Research Methodology“, and how that could help on the future career.
4. Please find the attachments as the power points of the course for the reference.
5. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment